Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tales from my stomach

Last 2 days i got  very bad headache...vomit like thousand times and it's so terrible...


adoiiii apakah ini! pusing kepala!

i can't eat well
i can't sleep well
i can't figure what my stomach really want...
i can't stand anymore..

ok
doctor i need you!
at last...

she gave me an injection (kono cucuk la adoiiii!!!)
to stop me from vomiting like an alien rumble jumble inside my tummy and my head!
and...
i feel drowsy...dah macam kena bius pulak..
i said to doc ' doc please gimme something to make me sleep'
tralalalalalalla
ahhahahahahhaahhaa
and....

12.30noon the next day..TQ doc!

*i stop vomiting...

but...after 2 days...i need a really good toilet bowl!  with the table,magazines,books..errr any lappy? WTH!
toilet... for now you're my bestfriend!
whuuuuaaaaaaaaaa again!