Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Long or short

I think my hair is going crazy! Messy!
I do really think...cut or not to cut my hair...
Macam fikir masalah negara pulak...

Getting bored...
Shorter easy to manage...and it's so me!
Long hair? I feel so girlish...and feel so 'ayu'maybe..and I feel funny :p blwek...
And it's hard to manage or maybe shorter make me look younger! Daaa that's what I really want....
I wash my hair everyday...so I need more time to dry my hair if I keep my hair long...
~sigh~ I need to think...
Hahahahahhahahahah

serabai!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

tali kasut said...

this hair is just nice laa.. tp nak jugak tgk rambut panjang~! pls..pls.. hahha