Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sleep,whatever!

I went to my bed early not as usual...this is a good sign.haahaha...NO!actually sleep early make me wake up early and damn early and I don't like it since I'm on holiday mode.trust me...I'm home about 10pm and fall asleep after half an hour..I guess hehehe(with my baby apam.)

I went out ,out!for fresh air.sigh!
Hahah fresh air?really?'kuala lumpur ada fresh air meh?

Eat some good FOOD...yumyum
Read some good BOOK
Bought a new sketch book+artlines pen-i want to doodles.I don't want my creativity fly away...had a great time,lepaking...off the net for a while (how long alia?can stand huh?no I can't,still my superberry in my hands everywhere I go.)..btw,nothing much I need my private time with my private jet!WTH!
Shuuuuuu don't ask...wonderful I tell you!haahha

3.30am!see...I told you...woke up already...this is not good...and now 'jenny' is not around...
And my eyes blink blink...
Thank you berry!atleast I can go mobile..heheh...
So exited...
Ok la...
Nanti sambung lagi...
Here my work station...no vacancy!
Heheh
Goodnite peeps..
Try to sleep...

Now ipod burst -butterfly in my tummy -mocca
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: