Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Friday, December 17, 2010

I go mobile (part2)

Yehaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
After a few times and this time it went well!
AWESOME!
Now I can go mobile after exploring ups and down,
almost give up!arghhhhh
Ok alia...
Never give up!hahahaha
Hmmm...now...I'm happy..I love you my berry...
Muahs!muah!

Ipod burst : tunggu sekejap -(t.sri p.ramlee). cover by hujan
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: