Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Friday, January 8, 2010

That thing you do...


You... doing that thing you do!
Breakin' my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do.
And you, don't mean to be cruel.
You never even knew about the heartache
I've been going through.
And I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do.
Every time you do that thing do!

I know all the games you play
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know
That you'll be mine someday.
Cause we, could be happy can't you see?
If you know me let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me.
'Cause I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do.
Every time you do that thing do!

I don't ask a lot but I know one thing for sure.
It's the love that I haven't got girl.
And I just can't take it anymore.
Cause we, could be happy can't you see?
If you know me let me be the one to hold you
and keep you here with me.

Cause it hurts me so just to see you go
Around with someone new.
And to find that you, you're doing that thing.
Every day just doing that thing.
I can't take you doing that thing you do

singing tonite and this video for you to enjoy!
goodnite folks!

No comments: