Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i'm a food lover

Breakfast before i off to meet my printers...
i know it's gonna be a long day...
with my full energy...
selamba la...
telur setengah masak (half boiled egg) 2biji....
ice tea,
and
the roti canai...(dalam hati...mak aih jahanam !(but no worries it's for my breakfast and it's gonna make me very energetic until evening...so i can skip my lunch or i can grab some fruits or something lite..




and i had this yummylicious slurrrrppppppp.....
hehehee...


ok...

can i have more????

my work and meeting done!

did well for everything...alhamdulillah....
no lunch..
but i had the great meatball for dinner  at Ikea :)
(my dinner start at 6.00pm)
 Alhamdulillah for all the great food and rezeki....
TQ ALLAH...
{.(tiba-tiba terfikir macam manalah orang yang tak cukup makan... :(  }

btw,
i had an AWESOME day :)

*** and this is the begin!




2 comments:

.: immi :. said...

im a food lover too.

i can suggest u place that have amazing food.

<3

.: immi :. said...

awak.. knp shoutbox awak xle nk comment!!..

nnt update lg ya pasal food.. hehe