Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Sunday, August 23, 2009

stalker!!!

Eying to this guy from my window pane...ahhaa
abby call me while i'm busy infront my screen farming on Facebook :P
me and abyy laughing like hell...
using my 75-300 mm lense to capture the moment...
so paparazzi me! ahhahahaha
he trying hard to swim...with the tube ... tummy also like "pelampung" (the tube) ok..
and that so shallow...if he can hear we are laughing like hell crazy!
thank god we're on 10th floor...hahahhaha
this is so funny saturday!before abby going back to kuala pilah...haaah
my days full with laughter today...
cheers everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kah..kah...
berjaya nampak jadi paparazi..
KIPIDAP sis....
padan muka mamat tu..huhuuuuu