Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bicycle day

The white really nice for me...
can i have one? anyone???hehehe

Sunday,Putra Height ,Subang
It's time again for me to share with you the pics.
i had a very nice sunday and happy with the great moment.
tq coz bring me there...i'm lovin' it..i can shoot more and more...
speedlite.lenses...ahahahha

I miss someone badly now!!!(wondering if 'someone' thinking of me or not)
hahahaah~wink~

have fun everyone..Have a nice day!




mode:Loveyduvey darling
ipod : oh kasihku-koes bersaudara

2 comments:

Suara Anak Muda : AMK Cabang Pendang said...

panjang dah gemok shiallll hahahhaha :P~

GEREK ITU ALIA... said...

gemok-gemok chenta aku dowh! :P