Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rain beat somewhere in town...


Pretty great,fall in love in simplicity.Woke up at 6.am whoohoo what i'm gonna do?everyone still sleeping..anybodywho wants to talk?helllloooooooo...anybody?still lying on my bed.listening to an old song..a new songs then...did i slept well?i'm not so sure...no alarm for today.oupss..do i need my sleeping pills?ouch!i start to lost my weight.It's good but is it for any purpose?making something out of nothing?Listening will be great...lallalalaalalala...i'm officially dreaming for something OR officially will miss something that i wasn't sure.but it's true.i'm so happy..yet i'm so sad!
are you with me?
i'm floating in space
whoahooo...
dream..dream..dream...

No comments: