Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Saturday, June 27, 2009

it's maybe...

There's a new wind blowing like I've never known
I'm breathing deeper than I've ever done
And it sure feels good to finally feel the way I do
And I'm letting go of all my lonely yesterdays
I've forgiven myself for the mistakes I've made
Now there's just one thing, the only thing I wanna do
Yeah I wanna feel the sunshine shining down on me and you
When you put your arms around me
You let me know there's nothing in this world I can't do
I used to run in circles going no where fast
I'd take one step forward end up two steps back
I couldn't walk a straight line even if I wanted to
Sometimes it's hard for me to understand.....

No comments: