Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Thursday, June 25, 2009

CHILL!

I had pretty good time...where? I don't know...maybe here.nahhh..as usual in my studio again and again.rumble jumble into things ..am I happy?Had nice chat with abby 2 days a go (wishing her..HAPPY FASTING,she mention this in her facebook..and she know what i meant...ehem..).laugh and laugh..am I really happy?Facebook again and again...did I found my happiness?hahahha... I will always laugh and laugh and laugh..and...laugh...
Something in my head...like an old hard disk spinning and spinning again..hard.listening to my favorite songs.hmmm nice.The big Y and the big H appeared..i can see them clearly...adoiiii (Why,How)??? HOW??? anyone? Sometimes i feel strange...but it's ok i'm so cool.ooo really?hahahahhaha wind..absolutely blew me away somewhere!!!fiuuuuu Take me there!!!TAKE ME THERE!!!come on alia..CHILL!

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOL~~
the anonymous really dedicated

**
stranger from x-change