Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

REWIND...The day we found the 'PUTIH KEBIRUAN'fabrics for the gorgeous wedding to come...

and the fabrics is not for me...
we've been serching for the colors(putih ,kebiruan)whity,bluwish...err...what so eva to called the color..hahhaha like damn hell stressed out the person who really wish for putih kebiruan...( assignment )akkakak but...atlast we choose the awesome color...just wish the person like it...
and the result was.....oh,before that..


i had this 'nasi daun pisang' for my first time,when i went out with this 2 girls...my first time trying..and i'm lovin' it...i love the veggies...yummy!
and the girls are.....

she's my junior 'sarita' she's really good in bahasa melayu...kalah org melayu cakap tau!This girl cool ok...if you cool enough to talk let's try talking to her!awesome!

and...she's my sister!my kakak sayang muahmuah...

And the result was...AWESOME!!!!YEAY!!!! WE DID THE GOOD JOB!
la la la....

No comments: