Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Monday, February 18, 2008

REWIND ~Advance Treat For Valentine?~

REWIND is the best thing i did here..hahahaha
DATE :12th/FEBRUARY/2008
MOOD :DA BE DA BE DI BE DU

waiting for munchet to come...chitchatchitchat,
he is telling me something i don't like and something that make me happy for him, and happy for myself too (for me,just enough if he said...let's eat.I love to eat.weeee)
afta taking my bath..ready to go out for my dinner with munchet.Planning and decide where and what to eat...so,Pelita...ok?owh..the soup..YUMMY!ok..he just drove...eik?"Pelita ikut jalan ni ke?ke nak pi Pelita bangsar?bukan nak pi Pelita Klcc ke?"He just drove the car and said"hmmm..Jalan-jalan...Pusing-Pusing"ooo ok...then..
"Chillies?"??? ha? "yer ke?" velentine dinner ke?..No more valentine...(EVERYDAY IS LOVE DAY )eheeeeee So then,We end up Having Our dinner at Chillies,BSC,Bangsar...and....
Photobucket
we park the car at this road...
Photobucket
I can see now!YAY!
Photobucket
I see something gorgeous...(i mean the car)
Photobucket
Ermm..YummY!(i can feel it now...)
Photobucket
US HERE
Photobucket
waiting for our food and..clickclick...
Photobucket
Photobucket
food
THE FOOD
Photobucket
i'm full already...(malas nak jalan dah..)
Photobucket
ThANK YOU so very love much
and....
Photobucket
GOODNIGHT...
muaaaaahs!

No comments: