Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Friday, November 30, 2007

WHAT MAKE ME HAPPY TODAY?

• My room-today is cleaning day... :P wheeee
• TERMITES ATTACK!!!!-ahahahaah-HAPPY LA SANGAT!!!MUKA SAYA SANGAT COMEL TAPI MACAM NAK BAWAK PARANG !!!!.eerghhhhhh
• mama+papa+nina+ira are coming..ehhhe YAY!whooo ira will be an owl today.She's my 13years old sister who really addicted to the net...not addicted actually she is really into the WWW....whooo (lucky there's no connection at mama's place..if not i bet she's can tell you everything inside the WWW...hahahahah.
okay...she's told me last time,when she was 9,"ta,if KITA(she address herself KITA)ada duit banyak skang...kita ingat kita nak bli LAPTOP!what?shes only 9...one more thing.. she told me,kita nak camera yang boleh tengok gambar kat blakang tuh masa kita amik gambar...(she mean a digital camera)...so tonite...she's here at my place...habisla....
everybody sleeping...trust me..she will sleep today atleast at 4am....
huuhhuu OH ADIK KU!!!!
• Appletiser...syedapnya..
• Choco Top yummy!
• SSF Curtain..-OH indah nya pemandangan ku harinih....cuci mata jer..

- I wish if i can have tuber roses -
cheers!!!

No comments: