Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Monday, April 16, 2007

OH IT'S MONDAY!

yesterday was so sucks@night!
~i'm not feeling well
~vomit in the car @ seremban -kl highway...oh it's so yuks!
~vomit again @ shah alam...
~again@home after we had dinner
~huhuhuhu so tired!
~lucky Ayit with us..amin with us..coz bam also had bad headache...

i have to :
•Take my breakfast everyday!
•drink a lot of water!
•Renew my driving license(i'm not driving since April 10...)
•Clear all the mess in my mind
•Make sure all things done on time
•draw a lot (huh!)
•Upgrade my skills
•Make a lot of homework
•Read more books
•sleep 8 hours a day,not less than that hehe

i need
•a lot of MONEY!!!
•a new passport
•a digital camera
•a new curtain for my sliding door,for my room...
•to paint the house asap...asap!!!
•a new matress and bed!
•a new washing machine(ohhuhuuu this sucks! need it asap!)
•to rearrange my workstation
•to sort out all the file in my lappy...

No comments: