Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Apple of my life



few weeks..a month? sigh......
i miss my MAC so much! all inside ...
huarghhhhhh
but today i can smile jumping happily
i can google..do design + editing
+ everything yehaaaaaa
coz all the master key is inside ehhehehe...

thanks to my MAC doc...my sifuuu far far from the froggyland, niort,france
he talked to me and remind me what i had to do!
HAYYO!!!! forgot!

Now dancing!

yeeeebaaaaaa!

ipod : silent mode! ahhahahha

1 comment:

kaseh said...

Hi Dear!

Alia, akak nak minta alia buatkan design utk spa akak. Kindly call me at 019 3936088.

Tq,
Kak Linda - kaseh