Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Teacher ,i love you

walaupun cik gerek takde...
korang happy selalu ok..
sebab..cik gerek sentiasa happy juga bila korang happy..
jangan sedih-sedih...
nanti kita rumble jumble like always ok..
insyallah...

terharunya....
memang korang best!cik lemon post lagu ni untuk cikgerek..
cik gerek sangat suka 'the all american reject'..ahhaha


Oh teacher, Please teach me
After school, or maybe
the playground, 10:30

we can't play
get dirty

i know you aren't and yes older than me
wah-oh wah oh-ooo-oh

but if you give me a chance
i'll let you see
i'll let you see

(ah-na-na-na)
so keep me after class
(ah-na-na-na)
i don't wanna pass
(ah-na-na-na)
do you want me too

oh teacher, teacher
i love you

lean over, and help me
about our, chemistry

equations, on the board
you give me answers, and i'll give you more.

please let me know, if i got a chance with you
wah-oh wah-oh oo-woh-oo

so let me know because i really do
yeah i love you

(ah na na na)
so keep me after class,
(ah na na na)
i don't wanna pass,
(ah na na na)
do you want me too,

oh teacher teacher
i love you

oh teacher i love you

(ah na na na)
oh teacher i love you 4x's

she's talking about me.
oh lemon ku....

*** cik gerek cikgu pendidikan seni visual 2010
untuk tingkatan 1-5 ehhehehe

6 comments:

tali kasut said...

kem slm kat lemonade. haha

nugget said...

cik gerek.. lagu ni mmg best.. patut lah cik lemon suka lagu nie.. hehe~~

GEREK ITU ALIA... said...

tali kasut : ahhahahah sampaikanlah salam....baiklah...
nugget : lagu ni memang best...bukan cik lemon je suka cik gerek 8juta kali suka...ngeheeeee

yanmaneee said...

nike shoes
nike sneakers
timberland
nike epic react
golden goose sneakers
lebron 15
supreme hoodie
converse outlet
adidas stan smith
yeezy boost 350

teshayt said...

replica bags koh samui replica gucci handbags g9z77x5v93 replica bags india replica bags uk anchor i0k74e0s32 replica goyard bags replica bags from turkey you could check here c3g25z0r75 replica bags paypal accepted

mcsheaje said...

luxury replica bags l64 g4b84n8t88 replica bags china l95 p9u15h9i74 replica designer bags wholesale h53 h5u02p8z69