Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'm back today!

friends...
i'm back again...after sooooo long holiday..not really holiday actually....
i'm busy with my routines,so much to do so little time...
here and there very hectic everyday life..including weekends.i wish i can lay down and blogging,facebooking and do my things as free as i can..but....~sigh~
well wait for next post for pics video and laughter :)

loveyduvey
gerek itu alia




ipod burst : teruna dan dara by my students

No comments: