Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Soul



Today,nothing much...doing some photo editing...the basic one.
try to rumble jumble...some gothic element inside..well,today an awesome day!
life wasn't so easy...but the happiness in me still lead me to the way i should be...
thank you to ~rumahsanggah & thephotolicious~
hope i can give the best in me :)
cheers....

1 comment:

Yunus Badawi said...

Nice pictures. well done!