Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

once in a blue moon

now : 5.15am
- wake up@4am....
- i got headache
- i'am so sad!
- i really miss someone!
- i really miss someone again..again and again...arghhhhhhhhh
- feel so alone
- feel bad bout myself...thinking this is me and why....
- i love my new butterfly necklace yay!
- if i can turn back time...
~ i need my days back in 1996
~ turn back again when i was a kid
- if i can tell it loud
~ why?why?why?
~ no i just can't say it loud!!!

crying is the best for me now!!!!huh! yuks!




No comments: