Ini saya...

My photo
love art and design.fun and creative.full of ideas and always bloated!ehhehehe Designer.photographer.teacher... Art teacher :P

Followers

Tabung duit beli ipone4S

chenta!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

~My Qhalif~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Q love mommy's super milk!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Duit tabung beli ipad2

Saturday, June 9, 2007

the past few weeks...

- i lost my lovely 8310...arghhhhh
...she's dead in peace 2002-2007-but actually it's an excuse to a new baby phone...
- lost the phone book list!!!this really sucks!
- i got the weird phone called and sms(hey damn!-thought bout the lost 8310...)
- got a new 6300 YAY!i love it!ehhehe(ehem...i never buy an A.P set phone..mine is ZITRON...**wekwekkkk
Myspace Quotes, Glitter Graphics, Hello Comments, Dividers, TagWorld layouts, and HTML codes
remember my 'naughty cute face' dude!ahhahahahah
- never switch off my lappy for few weeks!!!
- lollipops staf for a month-they got the fulltime worker.TQ
- too damn busy idiots!
- temporary memory lost..this so me...
- too much sugar that really make me sick!
- i really hate 'the bloody bigmouth' speak like an idiot moron and never use the brain!so yukssssssss!BLEWK!
- met new friend that really sucks!yuks!hate!i hate!
- met a friend that really make me smile everyday...
- long lost friend sms me-TQ
- got a new modem on friday...now i'm back an connected to the world again!
- this also an excuse why i'm not around the net.hahaha
- still i can't fix the router!!!
- i went for holidays @ PANGKOR ISLAND...i love beaches & sea..huhuhu wish i can wear the bikini!yay!yay!yay!
- got my body massage by Kak Ani.She's an indonesian..it was great!!!

will post the pics soon...i hate my lappy for now..wish i get a new macbookpro!
anyone interested to give me?please do so...

No comments: